One boat dive at one of our favourite sites near Campbell River and Quadra Island.
Meet at the boat at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. The boat is at the Fisherman's Harbour in Campbell River, and you can drive down to the loading dock to unload your gear right onto the boat.
NOTE: Open to all British Columbia residents. Groups and singles are more than welcome! To inquire about booking a dive charter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (250) 287-7652
Minimum Certification: PADI Open Water certification or equivalent. If you've never been diving with us before, please provide a logbook and certification card.
Recent coldwater diving experience (or request a divemaster)
Liability Form: each diver must complete a liability form. We have copies on the boat when you arrive!
Local area knowledge and expertise of tides and currents
Dive specific vessel with plenty of storage for gear and cameras
Dry area for dry gear storage
Heated cabin to warm up between and after dives
Hot drinks and snacks
Dive buddy, if you don't come with one
World-class Pacific Northwest boat diving!
- Dive gear (if you don't have your own, you can rent from us - check out our rental prices and pay when you pick up!)
- Dive computer or bottom timer (each diver must have one, and you can rent one if you don't have your own)
- Bathing suit if you're diving wetsuit
- Warm undergarments if you're diving drysuit
- Water and snacks
- Sunscreen, hat, appropriate clothing for the weather
- Gratuities (optional)
The currents and visibility can make diving in Campbell River challenging if you don't have cold-water diving experience. If you've never been diving in Campbell River before or would like a local guide, we are more than happy to provide an experienced divemaster.
Please contact us with at least 1 weeks notice if you would like a divemaster!
Depending on your group size, cost varies:
- 1 Diver / 2 Divers: $50/dive
- 3 Divers / 4 Divers: $75/dive